K-Swap Parts List
Below is a brief description and links to the parts needed to perform a K-Swap.
We deal with tuning/building/repairing everything Honda/Acura daily so we know how to save you money and can get you the best parts for the swap. We sell direct and are ready to help you get your K-Swap done.
We can create a custom parts list and pricing based on your needs please TEXT US at 503-410-38fortyone or EMAIL US at sales@vip-performance with what you need and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We offer competitive pricing!
- K-series motor, transmission and ECU SWAP -. The engine should come complete with the basics such as starter, alternator, engine and charge harness, shifter cables, shifter box, primary O2 sensor etc. TIPS: Test engine compression prior to installing engine!
K20Z1 (2011-2015 Honda Civic SI Engine)
K20A2 (2002-2004 Acura RSX Type S Engine)
K20A2 (2002-2004 Acura RSX Base Engine)
K20Z3 (2005-2006 Acura RSX Type S Engine)
K20A3 (2005-2006 Acura RSX Base Engine)
K24A4 (2006-2008 Acura TSX Engine)
- K-Swap Engine Mounts - Used to properly locate the engine of choice into the chassis of choice.
- K-Swap Engine Mount Kit
- K-Swap Conversion Wiring Harness
ADDITIONAL SWAP ESSENTIALS:
- Clutch Line
- Radiator & Radiator hoses. You can use the stock Radiator or EP3 Radiator or purchase an aftermarket radiator
(IF USING STOCK RADIATOR: Radiator Relocation Bracket- Used to transfer your stock radiator from the passenger side to the driver side. And, Radiator Hose Insert for use w/ temp sensor and fan switch)
9.OEM Throttle Cable
- Slim Fans
- Radiator Hoses -
- Fan Switch
- Universal Fuel Pressure Regulator-
- K-Swap Fuel Line Kit-
- K-Series Fuel Rail
- Test Pipe
- Air Intake