REQUIRES Factory 05-06 ECU and physical modification by a K-tuner installer to accept the KTuner hardware.
02-04 RSX, 03-05 EP3, and swap vehicles:
• If you’re using an 02-04 engine harness you will need a conversion harness to utilize the 05-06 ECUs our platform is built on.
• You’ll also need an 05-06 Front O2 Sensor to retain closed loop.
• You can use an 05-06 RSX or 05-06 Element harness for swaps.
- This unit is locked to one ECU and allows you to alter the settings in your ECU.
- Full reading, reflashing, and datalogging.
- On Board Logging (8MB) – RSX/Swap and Accord/TSX only as of 1/10/16
- Direct Flex Fuel input for ethanol content and temperature. RSX/Swap only as of 1/10/16
- Four (4) Analog inputs for 0-5 volt sensor signals. – All platforms.
- Two (2) Speed inputs for VR or HALL sensors. – All platforms.
- Peripheral port for Bluetooth, LCD displays, and additional add-ons.
- KTuner uses direct USB connectivity for fast data transfers.
Will anything change?
• If using an ECU other than factory the immobilizer light on the dashboard will flash. You can disable the immobilizer in the software and unplug the immobilizer unit to prevent flashing on the dashboard or you can have the ECU sync’d to your immobilizer at any Honda/Acura dealer. *If you have already locked your KTuner unit to the ECU unlock it before they sync the immobilizer or tell them not to change the ECU VIN number. If they change the VIN number the KTuner unit will no longer communicate with the ECU if it’s locked to the previous VIN already.*
KTuner Swap ECU – This ECU has the following features
*Extra inputs and outputs for use with features
PRB – This ECU has the following features
PRB-A11 through A16 and PRB-306, PRB-405, PRB-415, PRB-425
PND – This ECU has the following features
*Intake Manifold Tuning Output which can also be retasked to reverse lockout
PND-A11 through A16 and PND-307, PND-405, PND-415, PND-425
PND-A61 through A66 and PND-416
PZD – This ECU has the following features
*Automatic ECUs can activate reverse lock functionality on manual vehicles
**Does not have IMT output
PZD-A06 and A07
PZD-A56 through A59
PZD-A66 through A69
PZD-A71 and A72
PZD-A81 and A82
KTuner feature matrix (BETA means the feature is in test phases):